Mehr Raum für Vision im Job gesucht?
Es ist der Blick nach vorn, der dich antreibt. Die Möglichkeit, etwas zu bewegen, gemeinsam mit Kollegen Neues zu entdecken und Ideen begeistert weiterzuentwickeln. Bei uns ist genau diese Haltung gefragt. Dafür suchen wir mutige Abenteurer, die keine Innovation unentdeckt lassen – auch wenn dadurch alles andere über den Haufen geworfen wird. Wenn auch du neugierig und immer für einen Perspektivwechsel zu haben bist, dann komm zu uns als
Product Owner Digital Capabilities (f/m/d)
As part of EnBW & Yello digital transformation, your team’s mission “Personalization & engagement” is meant to empower all other teams and touch points, with the target of raising both customers satisfaction and customer value through delivering 360° personalized/ contextual journeys & engagements.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- In your new role you will be responsible for the technical solutions for our omni-channel journeys experience and engagement campaigns, consisting of self-developed components as well as an efficient implementation / integration of our SaaS partners.
- You will continuously work on the further development of our products (campaigns, next best actions, customer profiles) and the overall product vision; for this you will maintain and be responsible for the roadmap and the product backlog, that would serve all our brands and e-mobility business areas.
- Following up on the implementation of the user stories with different teams to ensure the end-to-end realization of the personalized experience.
- You are the primary point of contact for our Software-as-a-Service partners, report bugs, are responsible for feature requests and the internal adoption of new features.
In cooperation with different business units (commercial / customer care / customer experience), you continuously improve our customer omni-channel journeys through designing contextual, adequate, real-time personalized experience.
- Stakeholder management, continuous coordination and cooperation at eye level with interface teams (e.g. DWH, operations or data protection) are "daily business" for you and are simply part of achieving the overarching corporate goals.
- Your team is your highest value, and you are always interested in the skill set up and team staffing of your international x-functional team.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Informatic, Computer Science or an equivalent field of study / work experience.
- Overall, at least 7 years of experience in the digital domain, out of which 3 years of experience as a Product Owner for digital product development.
- In addition to excellent communication skills, you are decisive, proactive, results-oriented, and creative.
- You have a strong ability to deal with uncertainties comfortably, and are able to figure out a way of realizing a target vision.
- Solid understanding of business challenges and a strong ability of bringing business stakeholders and software engineers to a shared understanding and direction.
- You are a tech-savvy, who can continuously stretch the digital product to the edge of whatever technology that provides the customer with the top-notch experience.
- Business proficiency in English and German.
Lust auf gelb?! Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung an:
Yello Strom GmbH • Postfach 104145 • 50481 Köln oder firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vielen Dank für deine Bewerbung.
Wir melden uns in Kürze bei dir.