Wenn Mama fragt, ob du nicht mal was Richtiges machen möchtest.
Damit wir auch weiterhin im Wettbewerb die Nase vorn haben, möchten wir unser Team in Köln verstärken. Starte bei uns zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt für mindestens 1,5 Jahre als:
Working student @Customer Engagement Team (f/m/d).
We, the Customer Engagement Team, need you – a specialist in seeing-through-customers-eyes! Our objective is to understand every customer individually, so we become able to provide her/him with the best and personalized experience based on data. Our heart is beating for our customers, that is why we are continuously improving our processes according to data. Come along and accompany us while traveling along the customer journey! Working in an international team and improving your business and social skills sounds amazing to you? If so, please keep reading and join us at the next possible date as: Working Student in „Customer Engagement Team“ (f/m/d).
Supporting us means:
- You always think like a customer and align your activities based on that.
- You will support your team by creating the perfect 360° approach based on data and get a feeling for the next-best-action.
- You will work with tools like Thunderhead ONE and Airship as personalisation- and journey orchestration platforms.
- Supporting the business by understanding our KPI’s and creating data-based reports so you are part of the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle.
- Through constant exchange with other teams, you will push our work forward and get our expert on certain topics you can freely choose.
- Be creative! Keep other teams updated on our work in the form of an internal newsletter and develop your own ideas.
- If something doesn't go smoothly, you address it and observe the topic from an analytical perspective.
- You will benefit from working together with international colleagues and be part of an incredible team!
What we are asking for:
- You are an enrolled student in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Computer Science, or a similar study programme.
- You are not afraid of large amounts of data and have good analytical skills.
- You should be familiar with terms like customer journey, customer engagement and omnichannel marketing.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You have a confident appearance, are reliable and work in a structured manner.
- You are a real team player! Working independently and the willingness to contribute your own ideas is what describes you? - Of course, we will support you with a thorough onboarding and our buddy concept.
- You’d like to work 15 to 20 hours per week for at least the next 1.5 years and be able to rely on a regular income.
Hi, mein Name ist Silke und ich freue mich, dich kennenzulernen. Wenn du Fragen hast, erreichst du mich unter:
0221 - 26 12 107
Lust auf gelb?! Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung an:
Yello Strom GmbH • Postfach 104145 • 50481 Köln oder email@example.com.
Vielen Dank für deine Bewerbung.
Wir melden uns in Kürze bei dir.