Wenn Mama fragt, ob du nicht mal was Richtiges machen möchtest.
Damit wir auch weiterhin im Wettbewerb die Nase vorn haben, möchten wir unser Team in Köln verstärken. Starte bei uns zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt für mindestens 1,5 Jahre als:
Working Student in „Digital Sales capabilities“ (f/m/d).
- The biggest ritual and Show-day we are planning for this purpose should happen every 6 weeks (we call it Sales Capabilities highlights). It is a 60-90 min slot, with around 100-200 attendees from different departments and senior management rounds.
- You will be the master and director of this (highlights show). Which means you will get to understand all the use-cases/epics that the 9 teams are developing over 6 weeks, figure out with the help of POs/BAs what kind of connected journeys we are building here, what is the business value, strategic value and customer centricity value behind.
- Then encapsulate all of this into a story and figure out the best way by which this story can be told/presented (innovation has no limit here). Then you run the show with the support of Sales capabilities teams. Collect the feedback and start the new cycle with improvements.
- To get on track and excel in this challenge, you will be coached, mentored, and supported by experienced Agile coaches, Product Owners of the teams and the head of Sales capabilities.
- While working in Sales capabilities dept, you will leverage learning a lot about all Digital capabilities in general (not only sales capabilities), and you will have the opportunity to demonstrate and propose your inspiring ideas on creating more WOW moments for our customers in both E-mobility and commodity domains.
- You are an enrolled student in Business Administration, Business Informatics, visual design, or similar study program.
- You can understand complex IT topics and simplify it to the extent that your grandma will get it. (At the end of the day, it’s all about customer journeys which any human would understand).
- You can visualize your ideas to convey the right message with minimum -or no- words.
- You are super proactive and energetic.
- You understand the power of storytelling, the basic science behind and able to adopt it while conveying ideas and inspiring colleagues.
- You really enjoy getting to know many new colleagues and having fun doing that.
- You are a team player, but you still work very independently and in a structured way - we support you with a thorough induction and our mentoring concept.
- You’d like to work 15 to 20 hours per week for at least the next 1.5 years and be able to rely on a regular income.
Hi, mein Name ist Silke und ich freue mich, dich kennenzulernen. Wenn du Fragen hast, erreichst du mich unter:
0221 - 26 12 107
Lust auf gelb?! Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung an:
Yello Strom GmbH • Postfach 104145 • 50481 Köln oder firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vielen Dank für deine Bewerbung.
Wir melden uns in Kürze bei dir.